Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
TMA Social Media! I_vote_lcapTMA Social Media! I_voting_barTMA Social Media! I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
TMA Social Media! I_vote_lcapTMA Social Media! I_voting_barTMA Social Media! I_vote_rcap 
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
TMA Social Media! 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
TMA Social Media! 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

TMA Social Media!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

TMA Social Media! Empty
PostSubject: TMA Social Media!   TMA Social Media! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 am

So I'm not sure if all of you know this yet but we have starting networking on social media sites. As of right now we have a youtube and a twitter account. I'm sure we'll have a facebook account as well but one thing at a time.

Youtube Username:DuelTMA
Twitter Username: @TMA4DN

Help get the TMA name out there. If you can please post on twitter page to help get our name out there or just for any purpose really.

If you want we can record your duels or if you have screen recording software send us the video file and we can upload deck profiles and duels and what not for you!
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/

TMA Social Media!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder Mist Academy :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: