Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
Suggestions for TMA I_vote_lcapSuggestions for TMA I_voting_barSuggestions for TMA I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
Suggestions for TMA I_vote_lcapSuggestions for TMA I_voting_barSuggestions for TMA I_vote_rcap 
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
Suggestions for TMA 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
Suggestions for TMA 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

Suggestions for TMA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karizmo
Founding Administrator
Founding Administrator
Karizmo

Suggestions for TMA Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Suggestions
This thread is going to be dedicated towards your suggestions to better the academy. So yes, you can and are encouraged to post any suggestions you want. We are always looking to make TMA more enjoyable for you and all to come.

Rules:

• If you like an idea that someone posted Quote it and just say whatever you like about it.

• We do not need any arguments in here so keep your negative opinions to yourself.

• If you decide not to abide by these rules your post will be deleted.

Happy Posting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/provokedshot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

I was hoping this academy could have a Yugioh Challenge, like duel against Other academies.
A section so we can receive and make challenges
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I can try and put something fun together I no a few people that have academies of there own Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm

uh, how about suijin students actually getting some attention, or all students in general, there hasn't really been any teaching going on, and this more like a club than an academy. i know the teacher situation is bad, but it has to be resolved soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Karizmo
Founding Administrator
Founding Administrator
Karizmo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Not sure if that is such a bad thing,but I'll definatly put some thought into it. Yeah, I might jump into a little teaching position when I can just to get things rolling. I'll speak to the teachers for sure. You get no attention? Not quite sure what your thoughts are on that but I'll try to think up a solution.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/provokedshot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 am

sounds great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Tester's should be allowed to pass new members to different dorms >.> It has always left me feeling awkward to have them wait for admins.

-------------------------------
I would also like to have TMA team for not only Yugioh, but outwards to other branches. I am sure many people here play other PC games, such as Smite, League of Legends or DotA II. So maybe having a separate team offside to help influence member revenue to this site to otherworldly spectators. Then sway them to join academy for yugioh  Smile
-------------------
3rd Idea:  A theme for the site. Theme as in Theme music :)I feel it would be nice for each Dorm to vote for something for when ever they go to their dorm or view someones Shop.

--------------------
4th : ticket or lottery every month giving free prizes to random members of TMA.
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Its not that we dont want you to have the ability it just that the option is only available to admins. Its like the one thing you cant transfer to other ranks.
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

the other games you cant post stuff for the in misc section. Third pm me ur ideas on it and fourth ill think of something for it we'll start it in october.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm

maybe something for helping people to make decks but not tell them the whole deck to make just some help on types of decks, different cards that do about the same as a card someone asks ect.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:33 pm

we can place bets on duels, make a like post where people can place their bets on a player before a duel, and you get twice as much as you bet. maybe 100 tp limit on bets. and you have to have consent from both players on the duel your betting on.
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:19 am

um i started something like that a while back. Refer to this :
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/t272-tma-callout-challenges?highlight=tma+open+callout

Itll explain the guidelines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm

With the little amount of members we have at the moment, I think I speak for everyone when I say we need to start recruiting. Now if memory serves, we get a certain amount of tp for each person we recruit but that doesn't seem to be enough. I say that we set a certain day of the week as Recruitment Day and as motivation for recruiting, I say that you double the amount of tp given for each person recruited on that day.
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 am

So thanks food feedback. The only question I have for you is what amt of tp do you think is fair for recruiting. I actually have to update it but I think I changed it if you look at the recruiters license in the tma shop. N no for now you don't have to buy one but new to total is there. I'll talk to Drac n get a final thought on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

I say that if you do not have the recruiters license, then on this day you get 50 tp. If you do have the license, then you get 150 for each person and an extra 200 if they get in santa. basically doubling the amounts you normally get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for TMA   Suggestions for TMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for TMA
Page 1 of 1