Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
Character Tournament update I_vote_lcapCharacter Tournament update I_voting_barCharacter Tournament update I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
Character Tournament update I_vote_lcapCharacter Tournament update I_voting_barCharacter Tournament update I_vote_rcap 
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
Character Tournament update 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
Character Tournament update 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

Character Tournament update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

Character Tournament update Empty
PostSubject: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 pm

So I want to have this tournament done by Friday, so whoever has an idea for the next tournament can bring it forward. I have updated the bracket based off of user activity so make sure you check the updated bracket.

http://challonge.com/tmacharacter
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 pm

umm I never dueled yuccado.....
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am

https://i.imgur.com/afsaJI6.png
This was game 2 I won but he didnt admit he kinda got mad as you can see....... sorry Rugl.
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am

ok bracket has been updated
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Mike won't be back for a month I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:58 pm

To my knowledge, this is correct. It is for this reason that he may need to be removed from the bracket so that this tournament can end at its scheduled time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am

take me out to i lost the internet so i can only be on like twice a week..
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:27 pm

final match is cloud vs utopia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm

me and utopia haven't even dueled yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 pm

You were inactive until today, the last day of the tourny. As such, it's been ruled as a win for him. I did not create the tourny, though. If you wish to contest, talk to Tonto.
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Cloud can you be on around midnight or so EST?
You know I'm a night owl on DN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Duel me rigtht now Utopia im back!
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm in my phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm

well when can u get to a computer?
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 pm

I got my win though.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Tonto said i could duel you....but if u want to be a wuss then get the win like that lol
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

I have no problem beating I mean dueling you but if your not online when I'm online tonight I'm taking the win and dueling cloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 am

Intense match. He brought out a Utopia and attached something to it nearly every turn throughout the match. Difficult to deal with, but I managed to run over them all with patience, protection and brute force. Victory is mine, today. Razz

Good game indeed.
Back to top Go down
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 am

confirmed and yes it was
]
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 am

So I need to no cloud...would you rather have a champ test...or a kog shot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 am

I would like to know the nuances of a Champion Test before making a decision. I wish to be informed, rather than blindly choosing one over the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Tournament update   Character Tournament update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Tournament update
Page 1 of 1