Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_vote_lcapThe Official Millenium Item Tourny I_voting_barThe Official Millenium Item Tourny I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_vote_lcapThe Official Millenium Item Tourny I_voting_barThe Official Millenium Item Tourny I_vote_rcap 
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
The Official Millenium Item Tourny 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
The Official Millenium Item Tourny 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

The Official Millenium Item Tourny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Utopia_Legend
Professor
Professor
Utopia_Legend

The Official Millenium Item Tourny Empty
PostSubject: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:41 am

Welcome one and all to the Official Millenium Item Tourny.
This is a tournament meant for good competition but also great fun. The rules here are simple:
1) There will be no bad attitudes.
2) Do NOT argue with Mods about rulings
3) MODS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO MAY LOOK UP RULINGS!!!!
4) All wins must be screened and posted here.
5) If challenged YOU MUST ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
6) HAVE FUN :)after all this game was made for fun

If these rules are broken you will receive the following punishments:
1) Warning
2) Round Loss
3) Match Loss
4) Item Revoction
5) DQd
Any of thes emaybe skipped at anytime pending on the severity
BREAKING OF RULE NUMBER 5 AUTOMATICALLY RESULTS IN ITEM REVOCATION.

Deck Limits: No Exodia, Final Countdown, or Tier one deck. Tier one decks show no skill in dueling and thats what i want to see. Sure you could use some tier 2 or 1.5 but you are more likely to earn my favor if you use some offbeat deck like ghostricks.

Here are the Items:
Puzzle: Allows you to view either the set cards on field, or opponent's hand
Eye: Allows you to view both set cards and opponent's hand(Rainbow)
Ring: Allows you to special summon one monster from the deck(YugiohFreak)
Scale: Allows you to destroy one card on the field
Necklace: Allows you to see the top 5 cards and return them to the top of the deck in any order(Kai)
Key: Allows you to make a play for your opponent with their cards (can be good or bad)(FusionDrago)
Rod: Allows you to make your opponent skip their turn(Utopia)

These items are only to be used once per DUEL.
The one that collects all the items wins the tourny.
IF YOU HAVE AN ITEM YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DUEL AT LEAST 2 TIMES A DAY. This is to ensure that the timing of the tourny doesnt get to to long. This will start on midnight wednesday night. the first 6 to sign up get to pick there item. If your item is taken Im sorry but you could have been faster Wink. Prizes to come on final update but I promise not to disappoint.

The Rod is mine. Just saying

Last edited by Utopia_Legend on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 am

ring please
Back to top Go down
RainbowXDash96
RainbowXDash96

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:19 pm

ill take the eye please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:56 am

Necklace: Allows you to see the top 5 cards and return them to the top of the deck

Lemme become bakura. huehuehue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:49 pm

key please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:59 pm

i'll take the scale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm

i guess ill take the puzzle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:33 pm

i need the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

yea me too
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 pm

might end up doing a new tourny this one has taken way to long to start
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/
Hawkeye2488
Hawkeye2488

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 pm

is it still on though?
and if so can i still join?
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm

no thinking up a new tournament now...lol tired of waiting for this one to start.
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Millenium Item Tourny   The Official Millenium Item Tourny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Millenium Item Tourny
Page 1 of 1