Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
How to Earn TP I_vote_lcapHow to Earn TP I_voting_barHow to Earn TP I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
How to Earn TP 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
How to Earn TP 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

How to Earn TP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 am

Have you ever wanted to buy something from the TMA Main Shop but was low on funds? Ever wanted to re-test so you can get out of your lame dorm?
Well This will show you how to get TP! Very Happy

There are many ways on how you can gain TP and these are the specific ways:

1) You can participate in Tournaments which give a selected amount of TP to winners in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd category. This is the most common way to earn a lot of TP in a short period of time.

2) You can participate in Homework assignments which give a maximum of 200 TP per homework assignment and homework is only assigned once per week.

3) You can do some extra credit assignments (only if your dorm leader will allow to make the extra credit or assigns it).The max you can get on extra credit is 50-100 TP.

4) You can recruit people to our outstanding site, but you must get them to confirm that you recruited them in their test request...example
"Hello my name is Tonto829 and i was recruited by Dracerdis" this is the only way you will get your TP is if they confirm you recruited them. You get 100 TP per person and a twist if that person you recruited is tested and makes it into Sanga Dorm with a rubric grade of 85 or above you will receive 100 more TP.

5) And Lastly the, you can receive TP by Dueling people in the Duel Fields, this is very common amongst TMA duelers, but in order for you to receive your TP
you must have a:
Picture
The win ratio (2 v 1, 2 v 0, 1 v 2...etc)
confirmation from your opponent.
Your forum most include these things in order for your to receive your TP.

I hope you learned a lot about how to receive TP, and I hope this helped you out!
Cya Until next time!

Last edited by Tonto829 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm

how can you become the king of games?
Back to top Go down

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 pm

can't i just go to the store and buy TP? Razz
Back to top Go down

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 am

oh Rmann, so silly. Anyways i need my DP (or TP in this case) to be transported from DDA here. i had 1550 DP there so yeah Razz. Also i need my mod status back
Back to top Go down
Tonto829
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Tonto829

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 am

k taking care of it now
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

How to Earn TP Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Earn TP   How to Earn TP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Earn TP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder Mist Academy :: The Academy :: Rules-
Jump to: