Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Welcome to Thunder Mist Academy, where the strong prosper and the weak learn to become strong. We hope you will join us as a student, as we are a very friendly, open community. Please consider registering and meeting with other students and staff in the Chat Box.

Thank you,

TMA Staff
Thunder Mist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where regular people become champions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Karizmo's Furnished Box
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm by Karizmo

» Tonto829's vacation
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm by Tonto829

» Tonto829's expected hrs to be online.
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm by Tonto829

» Staff List
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 pm by Tonto829

» babatrex1's Test Results
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm by Tonto829

» 5upr3m3k1ng:'s test results
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm by ! Duelist !

» Alta_Argo's Test Results
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm by Tonto829

» King of Games Tournament
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 am by Maximillian Strauss

» Tonto 829's Duels!
Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm by Tonto829

Top posters
Tonto829
Kazejin Assignments I_vote_lcapKazejin Assignments I_voting_barKazejin Assignments I_vote_rcap 
Utopia_Legend
Kazejin Assignments I_vote_lcapKazejin Assignments I_voting_barKazejin Assignments I_vote_rcap 
Karizmo
Dracerdis
RainbowXDash96
! Duelist !
Maximillian Strauss
Kurei Natsumori
Hawkeye2488
voltzlasher
Staff Challenges
Kazejin Assignments 24fe0ll
Support your academy!
Extra Credit Homework!
Kazejin Assignments 6pm7me Click Pic for Extra Credit
Sanga Homework
Click Pic for Sanga Hw
Suijin Homework
Click Pic for Suijin Hw
Kazejin Homework
Click Pic for Kazejin Hw

Kazejin Assignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracerdis
Owner
Owner
Dracerdis

Kazejin Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Kazejin Assignments   Kazejin Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 am

Welcome, Kazejin Students!
Time for reinstatement of some homework to improve! Here, you will find lists of assignments issued to your specific dorm. If there is a deadline, it will be posted in the original post. Additionally, students who earn TP for their assignments will be edited in to the respective assignment's post, listing all students who earn credit. Your TP earned will vary, by the teacher's offer and your effort! Study hard and maybe you'll be able to rank up!

Under no circumstances should a non-staff member post in this thread. There will be an alternative thread for posting your assignments!
Back to top Go down
https://thundermistacademy.forumotion.com

Kazejin Assignments
Page 1 of 1